Over 100 U.S. school districts have a Parsons Roof over head.
Schools save big money with Parsons Roofing
Why choose Parsons Roofing for your next school roof?
With Parsons Roofing, price, customer service and an unsurpassed warranty are put in place to ensure your school budget dollars are maximized.
How can your school benefit by choosing Parsons Roofing for your next roof?
- Over 70 years in the industry
- Partnered with Duro-Last, a company that has been in business over 30 years and has installed over 100 million sq. ft. of Duro-Last
- Over 500 school jobs completed
- Free Roof Evaluation
- Engineering services at half the cost of other roof consultation firms.
- Fair Pricing with NO CHANGE ORDERS
- Available 24/7
- No disruption to daily school schedules! You don’t have to wait for summer to get a Duro-Last Roof installed.
- Environmentally Friendly, No Tear-Offs.
- No smell
- No Mess
- No Hazards
- No chemicals
- No Tar
TIPS – The Interlocal Purchasing System
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) is sponsored by the region VIII Education Service Center (ESC8) and is governed by the Region 8 ESC Board of Directors. The Interlocal Purchasing System is available for use by all public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and other government entities in the state of Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.
The Purpose of TIPS
- Provides quick and efficient delivery of goods and services by contracting with “high performance” vendors.
- State-of-the-art purchasing procedures to insure the most competitive contracts.
- Assists entities in maintaining the essential controls for budget and accounting purposes.
- Provide competitive price solicitation and bulk purchasing for multiple government entities.
Words from our clients
We were one of the first ones in Waco to use the Duro-Last Roof system, and now we have it on all of our schools but one. It is an excellent product. We have never had a leak due to material failure. Parsons Roofing always responds immediately to any concerns we have.
I chose Parsons Roofing because the quality of their work is good and they are very competitive with their prices. We are satisfied with our roofs; we haven’t had any leaks since they completed the job. They were as good as they could be to make us satisfied. Parsons Roofing is by far one of the best contractors I have worked with. This is the first time we’ve used Duro-Last and we would like to use it again on our future projects. The whole Tindle family was extremely helpful and I appreciate everything they did for me. I would highly recommend Parsons Roofing.