Over 200 school districts have a Parsons Roof over head!
Schools can save big with Parsons Commercial Roofing
Why choose Parsons Commercial Roofing for your next school roof?
With Parsons Commercial Roofing, price, customer service and an unsurpassed warranty are put in place to ensure your school budget dollars are maximized.
How does your school benefit by choosing Parsons Commercial Roofing for your next roof?
- Over 70 years in the roofing industry
- Partnered with Duro-Last, a company that has been in business over 30 years
- Installed over 3,000 school roofs
- Free roof evaluations and estimates
- Engineering services at half the cost of other roof consulting firms
- Fair pricing with NO CHANGE ORDERS
- Available 24/7 for emergency situations
- No disruption to daily school schedules! You don’t have to wait for summer to get a Duro-Last Roof installed
- Environmentally friendly, no tear-offs
- No smell, no mess, no hazards, no chemicals and no tar
School Purchasing Programs
TIPS – The Interlocal Purchasing System
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) is sponsored by the Region VIII Education Service Center (ESC8) and is governed by the Region 8 ESC Board of Directors. The Interlocal Purchasing System is available for use by all public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and other government entities in the state of Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.
The Benefits of TIPS:
- Provides quick and efficient delivery of goods and services by contracting with “high performance” vendors
- State-of-the-art purchasing procedures to insure the most competitive contracts
- Assists entities in maintaining the essential controls for budget and accounting purposes
- Provide competitive price solicitation and bulk purchasing for multiple government entities
TexBuy – Purchasing Cooperative
TexBuy is a statewide purchasing cooperative hosted by the Region 16 Education Service Center in Amarillo, Texas.
Membership is available to all Texas public and private schools, higher education institutions, municipalities, counties and other public institutions throughout the State of Texas.
The Benefits of TexBuy:
- Membership is Free to all public entities
- Publicly Procured Compliant Contracts
- Access to Nationally Procured vendor contracts through AEPA
- Aggressive Rebate program based on yearly cumulative use of contracts
- Texas Based and Texas Proud
We were one of the first ones in Waco to use the Duro-Last Roof System and now we have it on all of our schools except for one. It is an excellent product. We have never had a problem due to material failure. Parsons Roofing always responds immediately to any concerns we have. I am overall satisfied with the 10 year old Duro-Last roof.
View in Portfolio
I chose Parsons Roofing because the quality of their work is good and they are very competitive with their prices. We are satisfied with our roofs; we haven’t had any leaks since they completed the job. They were as good as they could be to make us satisfied. Parsons Roofing is by far one of the best contractors I have worked with. This is the first time we’ve used Duro-Last and we would like to use it again on our future projects. The whole Tindle family was extremely helpful and I appreciate everything they did for me. I would highly recommend Parsons Roofing.
View in Portfolio